Banana Bread is one of the most simplest breads to make. The combination of chocolate and banana’s is one of my favorites. Actually anything with chocolate is right up my alley!
This recipe yields 2 bread loaf pans. If wanting to make 1 pan just half the recipe. You can also freeze a loaf and save it for later.
You will need:
- 5-6 over ripe banana’s
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 1 bag of finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Add eggs, butter and vanilla extract
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spray pans with Pam non stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Allow bread to cool before cutting.