I wanted to try something a little New, for the New Year. With a little experimenting I’m pretty happy with how these Mexican wontons turned out.
- 1 package of Wonton wrappers
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1 lb of ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped jalepenos
- 1 bag of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 large eggs
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, save 1/2 cup of cheese to top.
Spoon the mixture into the wontons. I filled mine half way.
Top with remaining cheese and bake for 10 min or until golden brown.
Serve with sour cream and/or salsa and enjoy!