My friend shared this recipe with me last year, after several failed Pinterest attempts to make fudge.
O.M.G. is it easy, and so delicious! Who doesn’t love some good ole fashioned fudge! I enjoy making this recipe around the holidays and sticking some pieces in the cookie tins I give away to people. It’s genius really, because I would sit and eat the entire pan, haha!
You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 20 large marshmallows
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine evaporated milk, margarine, sugar, and marshmallows in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Boil 5 minutes constantly, low heat. stir frequently.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add bag chocolate chips and vanilla
- Stir well and pour into buttered 8×8 pan
- Let cool completely, and cut into squares
Maybe you could leave some out for Santa this year!!